Come Alive Botanical Tooth Powder
<< Back to Products
COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder - 2 oz.|
1 Bottle...2 oz.
Price: $ 12.00
4 Bottles...8 oz.
Price: $ 48.00
COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder is a unique, all natural tooth and gum cleanser for the entire family.
Each ingredient in this amazing tooth cleanser has been thoroughly researched and formulated by a Naturopathic Physician based upon the recommendations of an MD and over twenty dentists!
However, the exciting results from satisfied patients and customers are its best recommendation!
WHY ARE THE 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS SO BENEFICIAL? HERE IS WHY...
SODIUM BICARBONATE - is an excellent tooth cleanser and tooth whitener.
SODIUM CHLORIDE - helps destroy bacteria, calm down sensitive teeth and relieve pain.
CALCIUM CARBONATE - is a natural polishing agent.
PEPPERMINT - has a fresh natural flavor and is a rejuvenator.
WHITE OAK BARK - contains tannins, herbal astringents that tighten and clean spongy and bleeding gum tissues called pyorrhea and will tighten loose teeth.
HORSETAIL - is rich in silica and selenium which helps to decrease bleeding and heal inflammed gums.
MYRRH - is used as a tooth whitener and is a cleansing mouthwash for bad breath.
CLOVES - are the classic painkiller and emergency remedy for toothaches. They act as an antiseptic, reduce pain and also desensitize sensitive teeth.
FENNEL ROOT - has been used since ancient times for soothing the nervous system. It contains potassium, sulfur and sodium, three minerals that are crucial for quieting the nerves of the teeth.
SAGE LEAF - is astringent and therapeutic for ginvitis, sore throat, bleeding gums, halitosis, and it firms the gums.
GOLDENSEAL ROOT - is an herb that has disinfectant as well as immune-enhancing antibiotic properties that can destroy bacteria and soothe gum tissue.
STEVIA - inhibits the growth and reproduction of oral bacteria and other infectious organisms. Those who brush their teeth regularly with tooth cleansers that contain stevia have reported an improvement in bleeding gum problems. This inhibition of oral bacteria may explain why they also have a lower incidence of colds and flu.
CITRICUM - is an antioxidant that removes plaque and tartar without endangering tooth enamel. It is effective in balancing pH. It protects human enamel against surface softening caused by acids and re-hardens erosive lesions. It also has tooth-whitening properties.
COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder, contains no fluoride, preservatives, no foaming agents, no propylene glycol, no sodium lauryl sulfate, artifical sweeteners, thickeners, synthetic colors, artificial flavors, perfumes, chemical additives, deadly carcinogens, or other potentially harmful or toxic ingredients common to ordinary toothpaste.
COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder, was formulated by Dr. Bonnie Carlson, RN, ND, PhD, an alternative medicine physician and botanical pharmacologist. This unique tooth powder was designed to help detoxify your entire mouth. It helps to eliminate plaque, cavities, bleeding gums, mouth ulcers, canker sores, and bad breath. It helps kill bacteria, and hosts of parasites (literally microscopic worms) that live under everyone´s gums.
Dentists often tell their patients who regularly brush with COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder that they can even skip their scheduled teeth cleaning!
There is an extra special bonus in using COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder. At the same time it is protecting your teeth it also balancing and energizing your whole body! This is due to the synergy of its unique propriatary formula.
Electrical frequencies in COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder override harmful electrical frequencies from cell phones, computers, televisions, fluorescent lights, etc. all of which affect the body´s balance and weaken energy.
COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder excretes electromagnetic frequencies that restores polarity balance in tissues and organs and energizes the entire electrical system of the body.
This unique ability combined with its exceptional cleansing ability is unsurpassed!
AMAZING FACTS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THEIR TEETH...
DID YOU KNOW THAT...
> you can grow new tooth enamel?
> fluoride is a deadly rat poison?
> rinsing teeth during eating prevents cavities?
> cilantro rapidly removes mercury in tooth fillings and other toxic metals from the central nervous system when appropriate amounts are consumed daily?
> bacteria have nothing to do with loss of enamel because there is no carbon or hydrogen in enamel which bacteria subsist on?
> tooth decay can cause heart disease and stroke?
> it is not sugar, but primarily acids that cause cavities?
> the tongue´s surface is the main breeding ground for harmful bacteria that attack the gums producing rotten-egg gasses or "dragon´s mouth?"
THE TEETH / BODY RELATIONSHIP!
Scientists have discovered electrical currents than run from head to toe along specific pathways throughout the body. Dr. Reinholdt Voll, a German physician and scientist developed a chart in 1953 that shows the relationship of teeth to the rest of the body. Dr. Voll established how pathways of electrical energy flow. Because the body is all one unit, every body part is interconnected via these energy pathways to other areas of the body.
This means that when the pathology of one is affected, all the organs or systems that are on the same wave length or highway of electrical energy can also be affected, including the oral cavity. This means, that when one part of the body suffers, other areas of the body along the same pathway may also be affected and suffer.
For instance, if there is a disruption of the flow of energy in an electrical pathway (due to a blockage caused by a tooth infection or inflammation) this reduction affects the nourishment to the organ or area of the body that is on the same electrical pathway.
This often results in a physical symptom distant to the tooth. Energy pathways are similar to the strings of a violin or a piano. When you pluck the string at one end it sends vibrations to the other end. Or when you play a particular note on the piano, that same note resonates octaves apart, up and down the keyboard, without being played.
This electrical phenomenon has been confirmed in numerous scientific journals. They document how gum disease can influence potential heart attacks and strokes, etc. Therefore, oral health is crucial to our overall health. Why? It is because our body operates as one holistic unit.
Thus, the importance of the oral cavity, teeth and the bio-compatibility of dental materials. This includes what we brush our teeth with, which is often overlooked. All of these are vital parts of the entire systemic health equation.
Dr. Voll found that a most common site of these problems is in the teeth and jaws! In fact, endocrine and other health issues can be caused by the following conditions: root canals, crowns, incompatible dental materials and cements, periodontal health, mercury (silver) fillings, dis-similar metals, abscess, cavitations, TMJ problems, etc.
This is why tooth decay, which is a systemic disease, can be a contributor to health problems in other parts of the body. It is known that the mouth is the dirtiest place in the body. Even though you might be a fanatic flosser, there will still be germs. Mechanical removal of germs is not the entire answer to decay. Infestations of bacteria, yeast and parasites that exist beneath the gums must all be destroyed to save the teeth!
Root canals also create energy roadblocks in the body which short-circuit essential pathways. This can lead to the breakdown of proper organ function. If a person already has a weak organ in another area of the body, a root canal performed on the associated tooth will make it more problematic.
In addition, the pH of the body has a major effect on the calcium/phosphorous ratios and proper calcium metabolism. Whether it be decay or an unhealthy pH, the end result is still the same...deterioration of the mouth and other systemic interference of the fields associated with the energy pathways.
This is because every organ and every part of the body is directly linked to a specific tooth or area of the mouth via these energy highways.
This connection is so strong that a biological dentist can often accurately "guess" your dental history simply by reviewing your physical symptoms and visa versa. Balancing and strengthening the organ allows the energy to flow freely. This can help bring health to both the the tooth and the affected organ.
COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder is the perfect natural, non-toxic alternative tooth cleanser. It is specially formulated not only to protect your teeth but also to balance the electrical energy of the body. It will thus also help protect your health for a lifetime. With regular use of COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder, you will not only have cleaner, stronger, healthier teeth and gums, your whole body will be energized and revitalized. Your healthy beautiful smile will prove it!
The following information on dental health may well save your teeth, change your dental habits, and your life forever!
AMAZING LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ON ORAL CARE!
Why in the world with our advancements in science and medicine are teeth still in such a sorry state, and getting worse?
If we read the fine print on toothpaste labels they all post this alarming warning:
"Do not swallow." "Warning: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away."
Why is this frightening warning on tubes of toothpaste? It is because commercial toothpaste manufacturers are required to notify consumers of the danger lurking in toothpaste.
Most toothpastes contain ingredients that are not only unnecessary but which Poison Control lists as potentially harmful and even fatal. Some of these chemicals are fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate, toxic food colors, chemical preservatives and titanium dioxide, etc. Contrary to popular belief...what we don´t know can hurt us!!
THE 6 HIDDEN DANGERS IN TOOTHPASTE
#1 FLUORIDE - a most toxic substance!
Fluoride is one of the most dangerous chemical drugs in commercial toothpaste! It is one of the main ingredients in rat poison, cockroach poison and toothpaste. Fluoride is a deadly poison! It is a by-product from the manufacture of atomic bombs!
An article by Dr. Jackie Alan Giuliano in "Healing Our World" discovered the truth about fluoride while researching hundreds of declassified documents about the Manhattan Project, America´s secret atomic bomb development program. They found that fluoride is a key chemical in atomic bomb production. Millions of tons were used during the Cold War period to manufacture high-grade uranium and plutonium. "Fluoride was the top chemical hazard of the U.S. nuclear weapons program, not only for workers, but for those living in nearby communities as well."
Fluoride is an invisible killer! It accumulates in our bones, speeds up the aging process, and has been associated with cancer in young males, osteoporosis, reduced I.Q. and hip fractures in the elderly, to name a few.
Fluoride accelerates aging!
A book by Dr. John Yiamouyiannis, titled "Fluoride, The Aging Factor," shows that the drug causes a premature aging process. It causes higher rates of bone disorders (skeletal fluoriosis, osteoporosis and arthritic pain) and people suffer from brown decaying teeth. "Fluoride is a poison!" Yiamouyiannis warns." The 1984 issue of Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products lists fluoride as more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. It has been used as a pesticide for mice, rats and other small pests. Did you know that commercial toothpastes contain enough fluoride in four ounces to kill a small child within 2 to 4 hours?
The Akron Regional Poison Center indicates that a 7-ounce tube of toothpaste contains 199 mg. of fluoride, more than enough to kill a 25-pound child. A 10-pound infant could be killed by 1/100 of an ounce and a 100-pound adult could be killed by 1/10 of an ounce of fluoride.
Large doses of the carcinogen may cause paralysis, muscular weakness, clonic convulsions, followed by respiratory and cardiac failure. Fluorides have been used throughout history to alter the behavior and mood of human beings. It is a little known fact that fluoride compounds were added to the drinking water of prisoners to keep them quiet and to hamper noncompliance with authority, both in Nazi prison camps during World War II and in the Soviet gulags in Siberia. Incredibly, fluoride has NEVER been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Fluoride can kill an adult.
Yiamouyiannis writes that the acceleration of the aging process by fluoride occurs at the bio-chemical level by causing enzyme inhibition, collagen break down, genetic damage and disruption of the immune system. "Fluoride interacts with the bonds which maintain the normal shape of proteins," he continues. "With distorted protein, the immune system attacks its own protein, the body´s own tissue." The visual and physical effects from prolonged exposure to fluoride include nausea, bloody vomit, faintness, stomach cramps, tremors, constipation, aching bones, stiffness, skin rash, weight loss and brown or black discoloration of the teeth. It damages the structure of your bones throughout your body. Using fluoride will eventually cause fluoride to enter other organs and glands in your body, including your brain. Fluoride is so highly toxic that containers of fluoride require a skull and cross bones danger symbol. Again, a small amount of fluoride, the amount in 1 or 2 tubes of toothpaste can kill an adult.
Fluoride is the reaction of tin with hydrofluoric acid which yields stannous fluoride, SnF (2), a white water-soluble compound that is added to toothpaste. Products advertised to support our health such as commercial toothpastes, fluoridated water, toothpaste with fluoride, and fluoride dental treatments are actually highly dangerous to our health. This is a well-established fact. Fluoride changes the chemical structure of tooth enamel. It temporarily hardens it, but then makes it significantly more prone to cavities.
Fluoride is rat poison!
Dr. William Campbell Douglass II, M.D. states "Fluoride is a medical experiment. And the guinea pig is Y-O-U!" Did you know that for years fluoride was classified as a toxic waste in this country? In fact, not too long ago its only approved uses were as an INSECTICIDE and a RAT POISON And that´s how your body treats it - as a POISON. Fluoridation has been linked to immune system alteration, musculoskeletal harm, genetic damage, thyroid dysfunction, and even cancer. Contrary to what some dentists might tell you, you don´t need fluoride to have healthy teeth. And if a dentist asks you where you heard such nonsense, tell him, Dr. William Campbell Douglass said so."
#2 SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE - alters DNA!
"Sodium lauryl sulfate is a foaming agent which has no cleansing value whatsoever," according to Michael Olmsted, D.D.S., a bio-compatible dentist in Del Mar, California. SLS penetrates your eyes, brain, liver and remains there long-term. It degenerates cell membranes because it is a mutagen that can change the genetic information in your cells and damage your immune system. It can cause blindness from damaging protein formation in the eye tissue and can lead to cataract formation. After damage to the eyes has been done, your eyes cannot heal properly because SLS retards the eye healing process. SLS in toothpaste dries out the tender tissues inside your mouth making it more likely to get a canker sore. "It won´t help to spend a lot of time in the drugstore or supermarket searching the shelves for toothpaste without sodium lauryl sulfate, since nearly all commercial brands contain it," Dr. Olmstead says.
#3 FD&C BLUE DYE #1 & 2 - is crude oil!
Did you know that if you use a popular commercial brand toothpaste that you are eating crude oil? Food color dyes can cause potentially severe allergic reactions, asthma attacks, headaches, nausea, fatigue, nervousness, lack of concentration and even cancer. Even if toothpaste is never swallowed, these dyes can be absorbed within seconds through the skin on the lips, or through the mucous membrane in the mouth. The Physician´s Desk Reference documents that the mucosal lining inside the mouth has an absorption efficiency of over 90 percent. This means carcinogens get into your blood, your brain, and your cells in no time at all because most people use dental products 2-3 times a day.
#4 TRICLOSAN - is a pesticide!
Triclosan is used for its antibacterial properties in toothpaste. It is a chlorophenol that is suspected of causing cancer in humans. The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has registered it as a dangerous pesticide. Taken internally, even in small amounts, phenol can lead to cold sweats, circulatory collapse, convulsions, coma, and death. It can be stored in body fat, and accumulate to toxic levels.
#5 HYDRATED SILICA - is a whitener that damages tooth enamel.
Hydrated silica, which is used as an abrasive in toothpaste, is made from a crystallized compound of quartz, sand, and flint. Tooth enamel re-mineralizes daily from the supply of ionic calcium and phosphorus in saliva. Scratching the surface of the tooth with this kind of abrasive harms the enamel and prevents re-mineralization, much like using sand to clean glass. "While it may remove tartar and make teeth whiter in appearance, it also may do harm to dental health by altering the acidic balance of the mouth, gums and tongue," said Dr. Warren Scherer, New York University College of Dentistry, as reported by the Naples Daily News.
There is a healthier and safer alternative. We can easily take measures to avoid some of our health risks from chemicals and toxins. COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder is an excellent highly effective solution for gum disease, gingivitis, bleeding gums and bad breath.
Each ingredient in this unique tooth cleanser has been included for its beneficial non-toxic, cleansing and healing effects upon teeth and gums. Patients report that it reverses some of the most serious gum disease! Dentists and patients alike are amazed at its remarkable ability to safely and naturally remove plaque and heal diseased gum tissues.
#6 PROPYLENE GLYCOL-is deadly antifreeze and is also a component of brake fluid!
It is a carcinogen. It causes kidney damage, liver abnormalities and softens tooth enamel.
KEY DENTAL FACTS...
* Gum disease can contribute to heart disease! Boston´s VA Outpatient Clinic has found a strong correlation between the overall heart attack rate and patients who had severe gum disease. The bacterium P. gingivalis has been traced to diseased carotid arteries of heart attack patients. Conclusion--Bacteria can flourish in the mouth, invade gum tissue and enter the blood stream to contribute to heart attacks and serious conditions, including stroke. Come Alive Botanical Tooth Powder helps eliminate colonies of bacteria (S. Mutans) and parasites that live under the gum tissue.
* Acne has been known to be caused by commercial chemical toothpaste. When a natural tooth cleanser is used instead of the chemical varieties, in many cases blemishes disappear like magic.
* Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn´s Disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome have been caused by the crystalline abrasives etc. in commercial toothpaste.
* If you have dermatitis around the mouth, try changing your brand of toothpaste. A study done by medical researchers in Finland found that half of the toothpastes in that country contained allergy-causing substances. The researchers traced 30 such substances in all. The most common culprits are preservatives. COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder contains no preservatives but only 100% natural ingredients that help preserve the health of teeth and gums.
* "Excess sugar and phosphoric acid from soft drinks causes erosion of pits in tooth enamel," says Dr. Robertson, D.D.S., and Ph.D.
* Tooth enamel loses minerals and grows softer within five minutes of drinking cola. The large amount of phosphorus in soda beverages also removes calcium from the bones including the teeth.
* The Journal of the American Dental Hygienists Association reports that enamel cracks may be from phosphoric and citric acids washing over the teeth from the large ingestion of diet soft drinks.
* Never suck lemons! Sucking a lemon...or any other citrus fruit can gradually dissolve calcium from your teeth and stain your teeth brown. After eating any citrus or drinking citrus juice, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
* For sweeter breath and better health, every time you brush your teeth, you should brush or scrape the bacteria, the microscopic food particles, and toxins off your tongue too! Use your toothbrush or scrape your tongue with a commercial tongue-scraper found in drug stores. (The tendency to gag will decrease.) Every day, parasites, infectious bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeast--along with food particles and cellular debris--collect on the rough surface on the back of the tongue. From this "staging area," these microorganisms launch infections that cause tooth decay, gum disease, sore throats, colds, bad breath, candida yeast problems, and even heart disease. Make your mouth fresh and clean with COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder!
*Tongue scrapers cleanse tongues of millions of tiny bacteria that most people miss when only brushing their teeth and not their tongue. A dozen brushes or back to front scrapes of the tongue ought to do it. Do this twice a day--after breakfast and at bedtime--just before brushing your teeth. Rinse the tongue scraper after each use with 3% hydrogen peroxide. Ray Wunderlich, M.D., a preventative and nutritional medicine physician and author of Natural Alternatives to Antibiotics in St. Petersburg, FL recommends this good health practice.
*To keep your mouth clean and breath fresh, you should avoid coffee, alcohol, and tobacco! Eat fibrous foods like apples and parsley--a natural breath freshener. Anise, or anise seed, belongs to the parsley family but tastes like licorice. Like parsley, anise is a little-known but effective breath freshener. Often, Indian restaurants offer anise seeds to diners after a meal instead of mints. Chew a pinch or two after particularly pungent meals. It will aid your digestion a bit, too, at no extra charge. Avoid commercial mouthwashes. Sucking on candy mints and cough drops is not a good solution because of the excess sugar. Recommended by Alan Winter, DDS, associate clinical professor of dentistry, New York University School of Dentistry.
* For tartar prevention, practicing diligent brushing after meals, flossing, gum massaging, and staying away from sugary foods and eating raw, firm, and fibrous vegetables daily is a must. "You don´t have to floss all your teeth--just the ones you want to keep." Dr. Baker says, In other words, if you want to avoid losing your teeth to gum disease, floss them all daily. Try a flosser or a tiny Proxa-Brush and dip it in hydrogen peroxide and floss/brush between each tooth
* At the first sign of pain in a tooth, immediately floss around the tooth and gums with undiluted hydrogen peroxide several times a day to prevent root canals. This will kill any bacteria hanging around the area. If this is repeated daily until all pain is gone, you will have prevented further damage to the tooth and possibly saved your tooth!
* "Dehydration is a form of stress that can cause teeth grinding," according to Dr. Weeks, "Make sure you´re getting plenty of liquids." "Avoid stimulants such as caffeine and chocolate," says Bradford Weeks, M.D., of Clinton, WA. "Stimulants make teeth-grinding worse."
* At least every other day you should floss with hydrogen peroxide saturated floss or a Proxa-Brush! It not only helps whiten teeth, but also works to kill multitudes of parasites that live in the plaque on the teeth and around the gums. "Plaque is the bacteria-filled gunk that collects on improperly brushed teeth. Keep it off, and your teeth will stain less," says Dr. Gregory L. Baker, D.D.S., an orthodontist in Woodstock, Vermont. "It´s a bleaching agent that won´t hurt your teeth," Dr. Colpitts says, "Just be sure you don´t swallow it. Swish a little in your mouth and then spit it out."
*Massaging gums along the gum line with your fingertips daily is very important! Massage the gums toward the crown of the teeth to help prevent receding gums. You can also stimulate the gums by gently running the end of a toothpick under the gum line or with a slim, metal-handled, rubber-tipped prod (like the one your dentist uses or the rubber tip that is on the end of some toothbrushes), position just slightly under the gum line, says Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D., Director, Program of Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson.
* "Anything that can stain your clothes can stain your teeth," says Peter Lodge, D.M.D., a dentist in Narragansett, Rhode Island. "The biggest culprits are nicotine and caffeine--tobacco, coffee, tea, and cola. Frequent swimming in chlorinated pools can create brown tooth stains." COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder will whiten teeth naturally.
*Including a multiple vitamin and mineral in your diet strengthens bones and teeth for added protection. Calcium Hydroxyapatite is a form of calcium that helps to regenerate the enamel, thus making your teeth less sensitive, says Edward M. Arana, D.D.S., a retired dentist in Carmel Valley, California, and past president of the American Academy of Biological Dentistry. Follow the dosage recommendations on the label.
* "Some drugs, such as antidepressants, antihistamines, and blood pressure medication, may change the chemistry in your mouth, allowing bacteria to proliferate," warns Dr. Colpitts. COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder will inactivate bacteria and heal gum tissue.
* "Normally there is a flow from out through the surface of the tooth that rinses out the pores of the tooth and keeps it in good condition; but when there is sugar in the mouth the tooth flow reverses and draws the sugary substances into the tooth along with the acids of decomposition which encourages decay," says Dr. Robertson, D.D.S., Ph.D.
* Many people think a little bleeding is normal! Not true. Bleeding gums are an early sign of gum disease (gingivitis) caused by bacteria known as P. gingivalis. Untreated, it can lead to serious bacterial infection. Gingivitis can usually be reversed in one to three weeks by daily flossing and by brushing after meals. If bleeding persists for more than three weeks, see your dentist. You might have periodontal disease, an advanced form of gum disease. Start using COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder to heal gum tissue and the disease process should be halted quite quickly.
* Over time, periodontal disease can cause bone loss in the jaw. Left untreated, it will result in tooth loss. Periodontal disease can increase the risk of heart disease. Tom McGuire, D.D.S.
* A toothbrush can harbor germs that cause colds, flu and gum disease. What kind of toothbrush is best? Brushes with clear plastic handles stay cleaner longer. They allow bacteria-killing ultraviolet light to penetrate to the bristles. After brushing, rinse your toothbrush under running warm water for at least 15 seconds. Shake off excess water and store it upright, away from toilet spray carried through the air. Allowing a brush to lie flat permits the water to pool...and bacteria to grow. Keeping your toothbrush in a place where it gets light, air circulation and stays dry will help keep bacteria levels down. To help control bacteria, soak brushes once a week in hydrogen peroxide. If you catch a cold, discard your toothbrush or soak it in hydrogen peroxide to kill the germs and to avoid extending the length of your illness. Hydrogen peroxide is bacteriocidal and sodium bicarbonate is bacteriostatic which has the ability to stop the growth of S. mutans bacteria.
* You should never swallow toothpaste! After dislodging bacteria and parasites you do not want to put them back in your body. Always rinse the mouth thoroughly with water after brushing. Also, commercial toothpastes contain artificial ingredients--colorings, flavoring, sweeteners, that are potential toxins that depress your immune system if swallowed.
* There are better ways to whiten teeth! For superficial stains caused by cola, coffee or cigarettes, there are whitening/bleaching products. However, overuse can strip protective enamel from your teeth. COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder contains non-abrasiave natural tooth whiteners that do not harm the enamel.
* Silver amalgam fillings can harm your health. Amalgam fillings, which contain the toxic metal mercury, can cause nausea, memory loss and neurological problems. If you´re concerned about mercury toxicity, consider having your mercury fillings replaced. Look for a biological dentist who specializes in mercury-free or cosmetic dentistry.
* COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder is perfect for sensitive teeth as it contains clove...the classic emergency room remedy for toothache. Clove helps calm down sensitive teeth until you can see the dentist, says Flor Parsa Stay, D.D.S., a dentist in Oxnard, California.
* Using COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder saves money on frequent teeth cleanings at your dentist´s office! People who brush with COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder are amazed when their dentist tells them they don´t need their teeth cleaned because there is no plaque build-up to remove. That´s always great news that you are taking good care of your teeth!
YOU CAN SAVE YOUR TEETH!
We have been taught that tooth enamel that has eroded is lost forever. This is a misconception. The enamel and dentine covering the tooth may appear lifeless and static, but it is actually composed of living cells. In fact, when the body needs calcium it will take it from other parts of the body, often at the expense of teeth and bones, in order to supply its basic physiological needs. This results in deminieralization. In fact, if a woman does not consume enough calcium and mineral-rich foods during pregnancy, the fetus will rob calcium from the mother´s body in order to supply the needs of the growing child in her womb. This may cause the mother to lose tooth enamel and possibly all her teeth that leads to dentures.
Demineralization of teeth is related to diet. Acid foods, such as lemons and other citrus can seriously dissolve enamel. A young nurse I once worked with in a hospital had teeth that were literally brown sawed-off stubs. I wondered what caused this until I saw her continually sucking on lemon slices throughout the shift. This "energizer bunny" had tons of energy and a healthy liver from using lemons everyday, but the acid from lemon juice that was in direct contact with her teeth literally dissolved her tooth enamel.
Dr. Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., chemist and fluoride researcher for 18 years and Professor of Chemistry for 33 years states:
"I have talked to thousands of people about their teeth, many of whom have perfect teeth. In all those cases of perfect teeth, the practice of rinsing while eating has been the reason, and not fluoride. I am convinced that perfect teeth have little or nothing to do with genetics. The best way to have perfect teeth besides staying away from greedy or incompetent dentists is to pursue the following behavior.
1. Rinse acids off the teeth during eating.
Tooth enamel (essentially calcium phosphate) reacts with all acids to form cavities (see any chemistry text dealing with solubilities). The proton of the acid pulls the phosphate right out of the enamel, and fast. By drinking a sip of water along with the acid during eating, the acid reacts chemically with water immediately to form hydronium ions and thus the enamel is saved. One can use milk or coffee for the same purpose, since they are both non-acidic. Dr. Albert Schatz, Nobelist who discovered streptomycin, found several decades ago that sharks teeth with their excessive fluoride would dissolve just as readily in citric acid as ordinary non-fluoridated teeth, laying to rest the hypothesis that fluoride would stop cavities. The (American Dental Association) pushed aside this discovery and Dr. Schatz´ discoveries regarding excessive baby mortalities caused by fluoridation in Chilli, South America as insignificant.
Some harmful acids (with pH >4) which are tart to the taste and attack the enamel include lemons, grapefruit, oranges, pineapple, kiwi fruit, tomatoes, vinegar, cider, vitamin C (especially chewable) and stomach acid. The lower the pH, the more rapidly the acids attack. Body acid (extremely weak) is insignificant in this process. Non-acid foods such as beans, bread and potatoes have no action on teeth. The only worry about non-acid foods is if they will crack the teeth due to their hardness. Chewing ice, un-popped corn kernels, extremely hard nuts, bones or other hard objects is not smart, since teeth do have a breaking strength. -Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price, DDS and Good Teeth From Birth to Death by Dr. Gerard F. Judd, Professor, Chemist and Researcher.
2. Do not use fluoride toothpastes when brushing the teeth.
Avoid all fluoride products. They destroy teeth, unravel 83 enzymes and cause 114 ailments. These medical side effects extend all the way from cancer down to headaches caused by 1 ppm fluoride in the water. Fluoride is a severe biological poison. It is a nerve poison. Fluoride actually causes cavities.
3. Take calcium pills with vitamin D daily.
4. Take freshly made sodium ascorbate (Vitamin C) daily to strengthen and help knit the gums back to the teeth. Pressing against the gums with fingers forces adhesive materials from the gums onto the teeth which helps the process.
5. Dispense with the worry that bacteria harm teeth: THEY CANNOT.
6. Dispense with the worry that sugar destroys teeth. Sugar has little or nothing to do with cavities.
7. Abscesses can be offset by holding hydrogen peroxide in the mouth for 10 minutes. Do not swallow.
ADDITIONAL DENTAL RESEARCH...
1. Tooth cavities will be ended by rinsing acids off the teeth. Acids alone eat the enamel. There would be no cavities in the world if all people rinsed acids from their teeth promptly. Just rinse with water or other liquid after eating. Water reacts with acids (dilutes).
2. Stay away from soda pop due to the carbonation (carbonic acid), citric acid and other acids, unsweetened fruit juice, dried fruit, i.e. raisins, figs, dates, etc. and chewing tobacco. Foods and drinks, other than those containing acids, have no action on tooth enamel.
3. Bacteria cannot damage the enamel (calcium hydroxyl phosphate). There is no such thing as decay of the enamel since bacteria require carbon and hydrogen to live. Billions of human and animal remains show teeth and bones are resistant to earth-bound organisms.
4. Teeth re-enamelize when clean. Almost all toothpastes contain glycerine that is so sticky that it takes 27 washes to get it off. Teeth brushed with any common toothpaste become coated with a film and cannot properly re-enamelize. COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder leaves no sticky residue, but instead contributes to re-enamelization.
5. Taking calcium and phosphate in the diet results in re-enamelization of the teeth. But, only when teeth are clean can the enamel thicken and become less sensitive. Keep the teeth moist. Teeth that are dry crack. If you chew ice, teeth may crumble. Teeth have a breaking strength.
6. Plaque, a poorly formed crystal stuck to the bottom of the enamel, is prevented and eventually removed by brushing with COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder. Dental procedures (scaling, planning), to get the badly formed crystals off, dig holes through the enamel, cause cavities, catch food and cause gum infection.
7. Prevention of plaque retards gum pockets. Gum pockets are formed as the plaque pushes the gums away from the teeth. Gum pockets, from 1 to 8 mm deep, are also formed by fluoride, which severs the protein molecules adhering the gums to the teeth. COME ALIVE Botanical Tooth Powder prevents gingivitis caused by bacteria lodged in the gum pockets.
8. Receding gum surgery will end when the gum pockets cease. The very mention of the procedure, which involves transferring flesh from the roof of the mouth to the excised area of the gums, is a heinous and useless procedure which ought to pass into oblivion. -Dr. Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Chemistry.
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR GUM DISEASE...
Did you know that your teeth are the strongest, best constructed, and most capable of resisting disease of any part of your body? Since that is true, then why is the most resilient part of your body the first to start developing problems?
Though your teeth begin to develop problems--tooth decay, cavities, gum disease--from the time they emerge from your gums, and continue to deteriorate until old age, that is not necessarily the way things are supposed to happen. In the absence of periodontal disease, teeth and gums have every chance of remaining healthy and strong until a ripe old age.
Unfortunately, 75-95% of Americans unknowingly suffer from periodontal disease, which can not only destroy teeth, gums and the nerves that serve them, but also mysteriously lead to heart disease, diabetes, respiratory illness, osteoporosis, pre-term or low birth weight delivery, and stroke. Pregnancy gingivitis is very prevalent and curable WITHOUT drugs or surgery.
So what causes periodontal disease? Well, most people are unaware that periodontal disease is contagious, and was probably contracted at an early age. Microbes are passed from one person to another, instigating the first stage of periodontal disease...tooth decay.
Other stages include pyorrhea and gingivitis, usually considered separate diseases, but which are actually part of the same disease. Loose teeth, bleeding and pain are all evidence of the microbial organisms settling along the gum line and working their way under, where they will settle in a place that cannot be reached by flossing and brushing.
To combat periodontal disease, one must be able to clean under the gum line, where pockets form between teeth and gums in the presence of decay. But brushing for five minutes and flossing three times a day won´t do a thing to flush out the microbes hidden in these pockets. Periodontal disease is a wound to your body and must be treated like any wound by keeping the wound clean. So...
STOP BRUSHING YOUR TEETH WITH ANTI-FREEZE, ENGINE DEGREASERS, SOLVENTS AND OTHER TOXIC CHEMICALS AND BEGIN TO HEAL AND REJUVENATE YOUR LIFE WITH...
COME ALIVE BOTANICAL TOOTH POWDER!
*The above information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.